Its Cubs versus Dodgers in NLDS
The NL Central Division Champion Chicago Cubs will face the NL West Division Champion Los Angeles Dodgers for the 2008 National Leauge Divisonal Playoffs!
With the best record in the NL, the Cubs will open the series at Wrigley Field with game one first pitch on Wednesday Oct 1, at 5:30pm Central Time.
Here is the NLDS Playoff schedule for the Cubs vs Dodgers:
- Game 1: Wed 10/1:Â Cubs vs Dodgers at Wrigley Field, 5:30pm Central Time
- Game 2:Â Thu 10/2:Â Cubs vs Dodgers at Wrigley Field, 8:30pm Central Time
- Game 3: Sat 10/4:Â Cubs vs Dodgers at Dodger Staduim, 9:00pm Central Time
- Game 4: (if necessary) Sun 10/5:Â Cubs vs Dodgers at Dodger Stadium -Â start TBA
- Game 5: (if necessary) Tue 10/7:Â Cubs vs Dodgers at Wrigley Field -Â start TBA
Tickets to all games still available through Stubhub!
If you haven’t already, get your free download: A Fanâ€™s Guide to the 2008 Cubs PlayoffsÂ from CubHub.net!